When to call a pharmacy for help
A man is seen in a hospital emergency room after he was admitted to a hospital with a suspected drug overdose.
He later died of the overdose, and the man’s name has not been released.
The man, who has not yet been identified, was found in the emergency room at San Francisco General Hospital after he overdosed at a gas station.
Police and the coroner’s office have yet to release the name of the man or release a cause of death.
Police say the man had purchased a small amount of heroin and was attempting to buy a small quantity of oxycodone.
A short time later, he bought two other doses of heroin, police said.
The other man had a medical emergency at the same time, and police say he tried to overdose on both drugs at the gas station, but he was unable to do so.
The two overdoses led to the man dying in the hospital emergency department.
The man’s death was ruled a drug overdose and the cause of his death has not officially been released, police have said.